CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Result release....

I have been waiting today for so long... Finally the result release.. Haha..
So, around 1.10pm like this Wilson come to my house and we wait for Annie to come and pick us.. Wilson lazy to drive so Annie come pick us up loh.. Haha..
Then we go college and look for our result.. Haha... I get 2 A- and 3 B+ ..
Not really good but im happy for my result le... I will work harder next time to get a better result..
Hope can lah.. Haha... Thank you very much for all the people especially "YOU".. The one who oweyz courage me and support me on dat time..
YOU will alwayz be in my heart, FOREVER.. There is nothing much to say now but only THANK YOU.. ^^
All the best and congratulate to all my frens... =)
Muackzzzzz... Haha...

0 comments: